Thursday, August 31, 2006

Soliloquy #2

Dreams feed me.
My imagination takes me to places of freedom—vivid, pulsating, breathing liberty.


Foreign countries, rolling hills, bed of wildflowers, the great Appalachians, exotic goods,
street foods, gourmet samplings, unabashed speaking of mother tongues.



The regions of China, the mystic of the Amazon, the grandeur of the Pyramids, the rainforests of Brazil, the gold mines of Africa, the glory of the Himalayas, the power of Rome, the earnestness of the Mecca, the coffee of Arabia, the upbeat New York, the laidback Australia, the romance of Firenze, the fashionable Paris Avenues

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

life as I’d like to see it

life as I want to write about it

life as I’d like you to paint it

life as I’d like us to sing it


take me there
the melody of my heart throbs in each string strummed by this longing

to see the world
to feel the earth
to live and truly savor the essence of living


take me there.


will you take me there?

1 comment:

Cesz said...

annyong!

you're writing now. am glad. :)

haha, nakakarelate ako. frustrations, dreams... when will i live a life like the one i always imagine?

oh well, (towel).

send me some korea pictures!!! :)